We are open!
Healing Hands Mobile Massage is happy to announce its reopening for mobile services offering table and chair massage.
Click here to view information on our safety mesasures being taken at this time of COVID 19
Terms and Conditions
Healing Hands Mobile Massage providers ensure each massage client will experience a therapeutic and holistic massage; We provide an atmosphere of professional, safe service in your home, hotel room or work place.
• We require accurate, true information about any health conditions, allergies, injuries, or special circumstances that could affect the service. Please also notify us if you are pregnant.
• Any sexually illicit or suggestive remarks, or other inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of the session at full charge.
• Healing Hands Mobile Massage, its owners and operators assume no responsibility or liability for any allergic or medical reaction due to products, food or travel injuries, before, during, or after the massage.
Cancellation fee: 24-hour cancellation advanced notice is required. Cancellations made in less than 24 hours will result in full charge payment.
- 10 to 15 minutes to set up before massage, and have each client complete a short intake form
- an electrical outlet for heated blankets and for hot stone add-ons
- adequate space for a portable massage table (6 foot long by 4 foot wide)
- secure parking as close to the venue as possible
- booking in advance with plenty of time for late notices
- a quite private room to set up the chair
- 20 min set up time before start time
- lamp or dimming systm to control lighting
- secure parking close to the venue for the duration of event
- a 50% deposit for one time events 2 weeks prior to your event to confirm and secure the date.